Get 10% OFF your first order when you sign up for our newsletter!
5 pieces of frozen or fresh Tilapia Fish
8 cuts green cabbage, cut into small pieces
4 cups diced zucchini
2 red bell peppers
1 medium avocado
Olive U Rosemary Olive Oil
Olive U Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
Olive U Jalapeno Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
2. Put Tilapia in baking dish, cover bottom with water and drizzle Olive U Rosemary Oil and seasonings on top.
3. Bake in over for 20-25 minutes
4. Combine vegetables in frying pan. Cover bottom with water and drizzle Olive U Tuscan Herb and Olive U Jalapeno Olive Oils on top. Sprinkle blackened seasoning or other spicy seasoning on top while cooking. Cook till all veggies are soft and a little browned.
5. Cut avocado, drizzle with Olive U Garlic Chili oil and serve with tilapia and vegetables.
2 lb chicken wings
8 tablespoons Olive U Plum Balsamic Vinegar
2 tablespoon Olive U Garlic Chili Olive Oil
2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 scallion chopped for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
2. Place wings in a medium sized bowl. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the Plum Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic Chili Olive Oil. Toss well; making sure each wing is coated with the mixture.
3. Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking pan.
Use a baking sheet with a rack to cook the wings.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden crisp.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallion, enjoy!
2 Cups Hickory Smoked Barbeque sauce
2 Tablespoons of Hickory Smoked Olive Oil
1 Pack of Pork or Beef Ribs
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place ribs on baking sheet, brush the ribs with Hickory Smoked Olive Oil and season them with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in the oven for about 2 ½ hours or until meat is no longer raw.
4. Preheat grill to high and move ribs to the grill.
5. Grill for 10-15 minutes on each side for maximum smokiness. Flip occasionally each side if necessary to prevent too much charring.
6. Brush a thick layer of Sweet Smoking Hickory BBQ Sauce on the top side, cook for 5 minutes, then turn over and brush a layer on the other side and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Move the cooked ribs to a cutting board. Brush on a final layer of sauce and let them stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Persian Lime Olive Oil
1. Place chicken in gallon-sized plastic bag.
2. For each pound of chicken, add 1 teaspoon of salt and 4-5 Tbsp of Persian Lime Olive Oil.
3. Marinate for 8 hours.
4. Grill chicken
Tip: Place on corn tortillas with guacamole and salsa fresca.
3 Tbsp Spicy Mango Fiesta Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Curry Powder
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 ground clove
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp cardamom
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp sweet (not hot) paprika
1 c plain yogurt (can sub buttermilk)
1 Tbsp White Lemon Balsamic
1 Tbsp lemon juice
4 minced garlic cloves
2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
4 whole chicken legs (drumsticks and
thighs), or its equivalent, skinless,
1. Place all the Marinade ingredients in
a food processor and whizz until smooth. Pour into a Ziploc bag with
the chicken and marinate for at least
3 hours, preferably overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a
tray with foil and place a rack on the
3. Remove chicken from the Marinade,
shaking off excess (reserve Marinade), and place on the rack.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then slather on
Marinade (very generously), turn the
chicken and slather Marinade on the
5. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Remove chicken from the oven, slather on Marinade, turn the chicken and slather on more.
7. Marinade and SPRAY WITH OIL.
8. Bake for a final 10 to 15 minutes, or
until the chicken is cooked.
9. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes
Optional: Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves and serve
with lemon wedges
14-15oz. can of Italian diced tomatoes (you can use Rotel for a little spice)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese (save enough to sprinkle on
2 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil (1Tbsp for mixture, 1 Tbsp for basting mix)
1/8 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 (5-inch) portobello mushroom caps
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp Plum Balsamic Vinegar, plus extra to drizzle over the top
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (1 Tbsp for mixture, 1Tbsp for garnish)
1. Prepare grill (350 degrees)
2. Combine the diced tomatoes, cheese, 1 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil, pepper, and garlic and cilantro
in a small bowl.
3. Remove brown gills from the undersides of mushroom caps using a spoon, and discard gills.
4. Remove stems; discard.
5. Combine 1 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil, lemon juice, and Plum Balsamic Vinegar in a small bowl; brush over both sides of mushroom caps.
6. Place the mushroom caps, stem sides down, on grill rack, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or
7. Spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture into each mushroom cap. Cover and grill 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Drizzle over the top with Plum Balsamic Vinegar and sprinkle with cilantro.
Notes: Since the garlic isn't really cooked, the mushrooms have a strong garlic flavor. Grill the mushrooms stem sides down first, so that when they're turned they'll be in the right position to be filled. If you want to plan ahead, remove the gills and stems from the mushrooms and combine the filling, then cover and chill until ready to grill.