8 oz. of Ziti pasta
1 English cucumber, de-seeded and cut into thin slices
1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
2 tablespoon of fresh dill, chopped
1 tablespoon of fresh oregano chopped
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon of Olive U Oregano Olive Oil
1 tablespoon of Olive U White Balsamic Vinegar
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
2. Drain the pasta and immediately toss with 1 tablespoon Oregano Olive Oil.
3. Set aside to cool while making the dressing.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, dill, oregano, salt, pepper and White Balsamic Vinegar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Cut cucumber along length and then cut into thin, even slices. Cut onion into
thin slices and then into quarters.
6. In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, dressing, onion, and cucumber. Stir until fully combined with the pasta and vegetables well coated in the
7. Chill before serving.
3 large Cucumbers, peeled and chopped (about 4 cups).
1/2 Tbsp Oregano
1 large Red Onion
5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
(about 4 cups), or substitute grape tomatoes instead
8-16 oz Feta cheese
1/4-1/2 cup Dressing
2 cloves Garlic
1 Lemon or 1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
10 grinds Black pepper
3 pinches Salt
1/4 cup Oregano Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar